Bluefield Regional Medical Center offers a full range of imaging services to provide patients with diagnostic and therapeutic services. Our imaging and radiology services teams work with doctors, nurses and other clinicians to deliver comprehensive care. Our digital imaging technology allows doctors to access test results immediately, so treatment can begin more quickly.
From cardiac scans and MRIs to interventional radiology and mammography, we offer a full spectrum of imaging services delivered by knowledgeable technologists. We offer:
- Cardiac Scans
- CT Scans
- Diagnostic Radiology
- General Radiology
- General Scans
- High Dose/Low Dose Brachytherapy
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- OB/GYN Scans
Our Radiology Mission:
- To provide imaging, image-based assay and radiotherapy for the center, its medical staff and both inpatients and outpatients
- To provide these services consistent with good medical practices and in accordance with any applicable laws, recognized authority on radiation and radiation hazards and any requirements of licensing agencies
- To employ a Radiation Safety Officer who monitors and supervises all activities that involve ionizing radiation and serves the community as an expert on managing radiation-related incidents
- To provide consultative, supervisory, educational and other services to the hospital, its staff and its patients
- To cooperate with area colleges in furthering their radiology and ultrasound technology programs
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Monday – Friday 8am till 11pm
Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday – Friday 8am till 4pm
Every other Saturday
Every other Wednesday