Our admissions/registration desk is located near the second floor parking lot entrance to the hospital.
Our admitting hours are:
Monday – Friday
6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
Emergency room registration is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Completing paperwork before you arrive saves time and reduces stress at check-in. Pre-registration is available to all inpatient, outpatient and diagnostic testing services. You can pre-register by calling (304) 327-1623.
The pre-registration line is open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm. If you receive the voicemail please leave your name, phone number, and what you need to pre-register for and someone will return your call as soon as possible. Calls will only be returned during normal business hours, Mon – Fri. 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
- photo ID
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact us at:
All patients are admitted to Bluefield Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.